Certificate of Insurance Requests

Property Certificate of Insurance Request Form

GL-WC Certificate of Insurance Request Form

Auto Certificate of Insurance Request Form

Parish & School Field Trips

Liability Waiver & Medical Authorization Form (Word Version)

Sample Field Trip Permission Form (Word Version)

Use of Personal Vehicle for School Activities (Word Version)

MVR Driving Record Request Forms (Contact the ORM for this form)

Property Insurance

Deletion of Parish Buildings Form

Building Information Form

Builders Risk Request Form

Scheduled Property/Inland Marine Schedule of Equipment

Property Certificate of Insurance Request

General Liability

Liability Application for Schools


Property Claim Report Form

Claimant Incident Report

General Liability Accident Report Form

Witness Report Form

Non-Parish Use of Parish Premises & Host Liquor Liability

Host Liquor Liability Request Form

Please note: Use this form only if your parish is serving alcohol at a parish-sponsored event and you need to add this coverage. If you are serving alcohol and your city or town requires evidence of insurance to issue a permit for a one-day host liquor license, then you will need to request a General Liability Certificate of Insurance (see forms above).

Alcohol Use Guidelines (PDF)

Sample Letter From Pastor - Parish Use (Word Version)

Parish Premises Use Agreement (Word Version)